02 February 2016

January - Books that I Read

I have surprised myself. I managed to finish five books! At this rate, I should do well for the year 2016.
January:
  1. Snake and Other Stories - Premendra Mitra
  2. Mrs. Sinclair's Suitcase - Louise Walters
  3. The Thirty-Nine Steps - John Buchan
  4. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain
  5. The Other Hand - Chris Cleave
I am quite happy with the books I read in January. I am looking forward to February now. My plan is to read another five books. 
  1. A short History of Tractors in Ukrainian - Marina Lewycka
  2. Deaf Sentence - David Lodge
  3. The Old Curiosity Shop - Charles Dickens
  4. Coraline - Neil Gaiman
  5. Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn
The last two are library borrows - so if I don't get them, I will have to change the list. 

No comments: