06 January 2017

2017

2017. The Year of Rooster. The Year of Hope. The year that may turn out to be better than the previous year. (In hindsight, it looks like 2016 was bad for the entire universe.)

I have some milestones to cross this year and it is with a mix of joy and apprehension I am looking forward to the year ahead.

My reading goals have become ambitious - One Book a Week. It isn't easy but it is not impossible either. Sash is the inspiration: he could read, even with a full-time employment.
I also plan to be more meticulous in writing about the books I read - this time, I want to be comprehensive. Maybe I should change the writing format as well, I don't know.
This year too I have planned to read Kannada books (bought four new Kannada books).

For the first week, I have already finished a book - Chain of Custody by one of my favourite writers, Anita Nair.


No comments: