14 August 2008

Starting afresh

The best thing about starting anew is that one can shed all those bad habits acquired over the period, the taste for adulation and also probably the laziness.
I love the fact that I have cut off all the old ties and have been mum about the new blog. Can you imagine how much of freedom this gives me? I am lovviinnggg it !!!!
The one must thing I plan to do while blogging this time is that I will blog everyday. No matter what... It does not have to be anything profound, witty, sarcastic or even long. I am enjoying this as I write!

I have always wanted to read up lots of books and tell people who cared to listen about how I felt about them... at this point of time, I dont know if people will even get to read (a form of listening, according to me) what I write, but what the heck, I have decided to let go of the habits. So I stick to this.

Another fascinating activity right now is peeking into other book blogs - there are millions of them and way way above in terms of quality and quantity, and I am glad people are so good, gives me hope for myself.

No comments: